Search OmniFocus Alfred Workflow
What is this?
This is a workflow for Alfred 2 that performs free text searches on OmniFocus data.
Why would I want such a thing?
Well, I want it because I can't quickly search for, say, a task within OmniFocus using OmniFocus' search field. OmniFocus restricts search results to the current perspective or selection. Other people have noticed this too.
How to use
Searching for tasks
- Search for all tasks within OmniFocus (irrespective of status) with .s
Searching the inbox
- Search the OmniFocus inbox with .i
Searching for projects
- Search for projects with .p
Searching for contexts
- Search for a specific context with .c or just list all contexts with .lc
Searching for perspectives
- Search for a specific perspective with .v or just list all perspectives with .lv
Searching for folders
- Search for a specific folder with .f or just list all perspectives with .lf
- Search just for active tasks with .sa or just for active projects with .pa