Displays full length current date, time and total days (n/365) & weeks (n/weeks) of the year in Large Type & copies result to clipboard as plain text (transient), as well as optionally speaks the output with built-in Apple voice.
- User types 'dtn' keyword in Alfred
- Workflow will produce a string similar to: 1:38PM \n Thursday, 19 December, 2019 \n 353 days, 50 weeks
- Workflow will copy the string to clipboard as plain text
- Workflow will display in Large Type to screen - useful if you want to remove date time labels from Apple menu bar to save space for other menu bar icons. Also, you would not need to bring up Notification Center to check Date if you do that usually.
- Workflow will speak the string using built-in Apple voice, which you can remove if not required.