Here is a quick roadmap. Some of these might look like easy fixes, but, well, I have to fight with the CMS in order to make them work, so they're a bit harder.
- Differentiate Search options for "all," "themes," "workflows," "tags," "categories," etc...
- Put in a "featured" section on the front page for the unreleased Packal workflow.
- Organize documentation section overview to make it more apparent.
- Create documentation for how "documentation" is created.
- On dashboard: create feed for unfilled application/web service tags to entice people fill them out.
- Create "documentation" todo for dashboard.
- Include a "help/explanation" message to display on application/web service tags when they are blank.
- Create a "how packal is built and works" page
- Write "automatic" backup script for the site.
- further test integrity of cache clearing rules
Not scheduled for the intitial relase:
- Remove form items from workflow and make them automatically set via workflow processing.
- Rearrange help text on forms for better understanding
- Automatic Workflow Processing:
- Need to create a "delete" queue to remove files from the Github repo when deleted from the site
- Autofill "readme" section in workflow file from node body if "readme" is blank.
- Autofill "website" section in workflow for packal url is url is blank.
- Change "create" to "submit" on submission pages.
- Change "save" buttons to read "submit"
- Change "add another item" to "add another <relevant name>"
- Other... ?
- Some items from the above list might be moved down here....