Alfred workflow for devdocs.io documentations.
Find in a specific documentation
Keywords exist for each documentation supported by DevDocs.
Global search may be slow the first time it is called because it will download all the documentations at once.
Using the "shift" key on a function will display a preview (using quicklook) of the doc.
How to configure this workflow
By default, all docs are present in this workflow but maybe you dont need all docs and just a few of them. We have added a way to configure it with cdocs:... commands
- cdoc:list = List all docs you can add in your workflow
- cdoc:add = Add a doc in your workflow, if you have already all docs, that command do nothing
- cdoc:remove = Remove a doc in your workflow, if you haven't a doc in your workflow, that command do nothing
- cdoc:addall = Add all docs available to your workflow
- cdoc:nuke = Remove all docs in your workflow
- cdoc:refresh = Refresh cache for a doc if specified or all if you want.
- cdoc:alias = Create an alias for a documentation
- cdoc:unalias = Remove an existing alias of a documentation
Use the packaged workflow DevDocs.alfredworkflow from packal.