Translate from/to your favourite language using Google or Microsoft Translate. *Get it from Github: https://github.com/rustycamper/alfred-translate-workflow/releases/latest *
tr: translate query.
tr-setapi: select Google or Microsoft Translate service.
tr-setkey: set your API key.
tr-setlang: set target language (language to translate to).
Note: You won't need to set a source (from) language. Both Google and Microsoft are pretty good at guessing the origin language.
- Simple: setup once and just use it.
- Secure: keys are stored in Mac's native Keychain tool.
- Fast: repeat queries are cached for speed.
- Enter: copy translation to clipboard.
- Command + C: copy translation to clipboard.
- Command + Y: show quick preview on the respective translation web site.
- Command + L: show translated text in large font.
The first time you run the workflow, it will prompt you to enter your API key for Google or Microsoft. * Instructions on how to get a Google API key: https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/getting-started#set_up_your_project * Instructions on how to get a Microsoft API key: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/translator/getstarted.aspx
- Flag Icons by GoSquared (http://www.gosquared.com/)
- Uses Alfred-Workflow library https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-workflow/