Movie Ratings Workflow for Alfred 2
A workflow for Alfred 2 which lets you search for movies and see IMDb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic scores for it.
Movie Ratings uses a single command:
mr [query]: Looks up a movie matching the query.
Using the copy shortcut will copy the movie's IMDb URL and clicking Enter will open the movie's IMDb page.
- Fixes movie ratings not being fetched because the API times out
- Fixes Sierra/Alfred-Workflow background process bug (https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-fixum)
- Fixes requests failing
- Fixes Rotten Tomatoes scores always appearing as "N/A"
- Fixes results not appearing because of changes in the OMDB API
- Fixes script being blocked by non-finished requests
- Workflow now asks user to input at least 2 search characters instead of showing "No results found".