An Alfred workflow that helps you search World of Warcraft® database provided by [wowhead.com](www.wowhead.com).
- Have access to Alfred [Powerpack](http://www.alfredapp.com/powerpack/).
- Download and open [workflow](Wowhead.alfredworkflow?raw=true).
- `wow search-text`
- `↕` Choose an entry.
- `enter ↵` Open the page of selected entry.
- `command+enter ⌘+↵` Search with selected entry name.
- `shift+enter ⇧+↵` Search with `search-text` directly.
- [Alfred-workflow](https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-workflow) is licensed under the [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) and [CC BY-NC 4.0](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode) respectively
- © All search results and workflow logo are belong to [wowhead.com](www.wowhead.coom) and [ZAM networdk LLC](http://www.zam.com/)
- © All entries' names and icons are belong to Blizzard Entertainment®
- Other code and documents are licensed under [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)