youtube-bookmarks + dashboard [Safari, Chrome]
$ npm install --global alfred-youtube-bookmarks
youtube-bookmarks.alfredworkflow and then in the directory of Workflow run
npm install to install node modules.
for use youtube API you need to create a project in Google Developers Console. It was explained in this article. For this workflow required 'Google Client ID' and 'Google Client Secret'.
Bookmarks work without Google API.
In Alfred, type
yt, Enter, and your query.
It will be work with Safari & Chrome only.
- To create bookmark needs to have opened Safari's/Chrome's window with youtube's video player active tab.
- type some shortcut (⌥⌘B - for example) to create a bookmark
- type some shortcut (⌥⌘S - for example) to show and go through the bookmark in the current playing video.
- fn+↵ to delete one or several bookmarks (in specific filters will be deleted all bookmarks in the current filter)
- hit ⇧ To open preview window by any bookmark.
Setting for Chrome
MIT © bikenik