The workflow converts a markdown text to a forum BBCode and copy it to the clipboard.
Select the text to be converted in your Markdown Editor (such as Byword). Bring Alfred and type the keyword mark then hit Return key. You can also use a hotkey instead of the keyword.
Check the workflow help (keyword mark?) for a Markdown syntax guide.
- Up to 2 levels in a simple list
- Up to 2 levels in a numeric list
- Support to an image that points to an URL
- Horizontal rule
- Strike Through
- Quote, including multiple lines
- Improved code span or inline code
- Support to escaping
- Added keyword mark
- Added Help keyword mark?
- New icon