In june 2016 I wrote the first versions of this script (up to 0.4). It was a very simple first version as a research project to learn python. The aim is to make working with 10.000ft faster. It was not really meant for distribution. But it saves me a lot of time every working day and I like to share this with other Alfred enthousiasts and hope to get some feedback and learn more. I am curious if you like it, just try it, let me know what you think or report a bug if you encounter them :-). I am happy to help with questions.
- Saves your API key secure in the in the OSX Keychain
- Gets realtime data (and saves it in cache) from 10.000ft using the API
Submenu with options for every project
- Open the View and Edit page in browser
- Time & Fees reports for projects
- Archive or Delete projects directly from Alfred
- Filter for 'My projects' (based on tags)
- Force update data which dumps projects cache
Most up-to-date information (usage, changelog, issues, credits) can be found on Git.