Add current iTunes song to a selected playlist or select or create a playlist and add songs to it.
Type the keyword addto and select a playlist to add the current iTunes song to it.
Or type the keyword addto, highlight a playlist, press Command key then Return key to add any song from your library to the selected playlist.
The last selected playlist will always be used if you e.g. use the hotkey to add the current song to it without any interaction.
- Rewritten to take advantage of all Alfred 2.1 AppleScript improvements
- Support to iCloud songs (thanks to Katie)
- Add songs to a playlist by using Command key (thanks to Katie)
- Hotkey to add the current song to the last playlist
- Hotkey to show the workflow
- Create a new playlist if it is not found
- Start and play iTunes if necessary
I would like to thanks Katie for all her help and great suggestions: THANK YOU!! :)