- Download the Alfred workflow
- Import the workflow into Alfred by double clicking it
Get a LIFX client token
- Go to https://cloud.lifx.com/settings/ and generate a new token
- Make sure to copy it to your clipboard
- Open Alfred and type
configure lifredwithout pressing enter
- Paste your client token after the command
Set Client Tokenand press Enter
- You should receive a notification as soon as the token was set successfully.
|Set Client Token
|You need to enter the client token and press enter to actually set the client token.
all Bulbs entries
|Shows/Hides the entries to control all bulbs.
|Show/Hide individual Bulb entries
|Shows/Hides the entries to control bulbs individually.
|Show/Hide Power On
|Shows/Hides the function to power on any bulb.
|Show/Hide Power Off
|Shows/Hides the function to power off any bulb.
|Shows/Hides the function to toggle any bulbs power state.
|Shows/Hides the function to let any bulb breathe a given color.
|Shows/Hides the function to let any bulb pulse a given color.
|Shows/Hides the function to set any bulb to a given color.
|Refresh Bulbs and Scenes
|Refreshes all your bulbs and Scenes.
|Redirects you to a website that gives you more information about this workflow.
lifredto show all actions
- If you want to use any action that needs a color as parameter, just enter the color separated by a space
- Press enter to execute the action
- You will receive a notification to check if the action was performed successfully.
Refresh Bulbsif you added a bulb or the any of your bulbs is not in the list.
All possible color options are listed here: http://api.developer.lifx.com/docs/colors
- Show the items you need
- Hide the items you do not need (all are shown by default)
If you have any problems send me an email: [email protected]