1) Create your Moom layout shortcuts. You must always have "shift" as your modifier key.
2) Add your Moom commands in the "List Filter" within the Alfred workflow, including just the letter inside the “Arg" section.
1) Open Alfred and type "layouts". You must have the window you wish to move as the active frontmost window.
2) Select one of the options and press Enter.
- Your window will move to the selected position or monitor.
- You can use this workflow to activate any keyboard shortcut defined in Moom.
- Supports multiple monitors.
- If you wish to change "shift" from being the modifier key you must modify the AppleScript.