Wanting a low friction way to implement Taskpaper like functionality in nvUltra? This workflow implements SublimeText's Plaintasks key strokes to help in that regard.
- CMD-i for new tasks (add @due tag)
- CMD-d for done tasks (adds @done (current date) tag)
- CTRL-C for cancelled tasks (adds @cancelled (current date) tag)
- ;due snippet trigger to get a number of days from current date to set due date (adds @due (current date + n) tag)
What's not included: - Archiving - Strikethrough for completed or cancelled tasks
Easily modifible: - Change what incomplete, done, and cancelled tasks "bullets" look like
You will need nvUltra for this workflow to function.
Update from v1.0
- Added @due (date) support for the CMD-i creation of new tasks