Openhab Alfred Workflow
Workflow to control openhab from Alfred
The workflow initializes itself if no Workflow Environment Variables were set inside the workflow settings in Alfred before the first execution. (See Using Variables in Workflows for more details)
The following variables have to be set according to the Openhab installation:
OH_HOST= IP Address of Openhab
OH_PORT= Port on which Openhab is running
OH_USER= User for Openhab (Empty if no Password)
OH_PASSWORD= Password for Openhab (Empty if no Password)
Own Switches can also be added through the Alfred settings.
Name of the variable in the Alfred settings will be the
Label which is later shown in the alfred dialog and the
Value has to match to an
itemname which has to be present in your Openhab sitemap.
A sample Configuration will be provided when no own items are configured and the workflow is executed.
- Parsing of the sitemap for all available switch items
- Support for other Items (e.g. Dimmer, ColorPicker, ...)
Licencing & thanks
This workflow is released under the MIT Licence.
It uses the following libraries and resources:
- Alfred-Workflow (MIT Licence) by deanishe for the workflow stuff.
- Alfred Workflow Builder (MIT Licence) by deanishe. Build Alfred Workflows into .alfredworkflow (zip) files
- Requests (Apache License, Version 2.0) for the REST-API
- Openhab REST-API Examples from Openhab Wiki
- The icon from Openhab (Eclipse Public License - v 1.0)