An Alfred workflow that makes an image file for each selected folder in OS X Finder.
Usage follows the following format:
- Select one or more folders in active finder window
- Open your Alfred's File Actions Popup
- Select "ISO file(s) from folder(s)"
- Press Enter
Once you do that, every folder should be saved in an hybrid ISO file which should work within Apple's OS, Linux and hopefully also on the other side named Windows. Spaces in the generated image name are removed. The new image is created beside the source folder (parent folder of source folder).
folder2iso-alfredworkflow is licensed under the MIT (Expat) license.
Report issues at
- goes to David Ferguson who helped me to get my script working within Fredl (aka Alfredapp).
- the great workflow icon is created by https://www.iconfinder.com/Lexter